In order to experience the best patches dealing ever, Patch Bazaar has laid down some simple terms and conditions that clearly defines the role of ours and of our customers. Please go through the points mentioned below before you do business with us.
- Patch Bazaar’s job is to provide patches as per customer requirement. Whenever a customer notifies us about the type of design wanted, we first send it to our graphic designer for preparation.
- The design forwarded by customers must be their own. Meaning they must be the legal owner of the design. If you are not the owner, then you must certify that the design is free to use and does not infringe upon the rights of others.
- Customers are advised to thoroughly check the details (colors, thread, name, spelling, etc.) on the digitally designed patch by Patch Bazaar, when requested for its approval. If any discrepancy occurs or some things are to be added or modified, then kindly notify us about the same without hesitation.
- If the customer gives his or her approval on the digital proof and states to begin its manufacturing, then only we begin with the process, informing the same to the customer covering details like patch design, quantity, color, price, production and delivery date. Confirmation from our and customer side is very important, as lack of it will prove to be a costly affair.
- Customers cannot cancel the order for any reason(s) during the manufacturing stage. Customers may have paid us part or full amount for our service. Still, if you feel like cancelling the order, then do so quickly after we give our confirmation on manufacturing. Nevertheless, there will be NO refund of the amount paid upfront or after to Patch Bazaar.
- Post manufacturing the patches, we will ship them to the address details already provided by the customers. Customers are advised to provide correct delivery address. In case, the goods get delivered at the wrong place, then we will not be held responsible. There is a possibility that the delivery of goods may get delayed over unavoidable circumstances like natural blunders and so. Here also, we will not be deemed responsible.
- If customers receive defected goods or if the patches fell short of quality, then we will replace them at the earliest, causing no further troubles.
- The patches shown here on our website are just used for the purposes of illustration matching our ability. We do not grant the right to anyone to use those designs in any form or reproduce it or what so ever. If you want to use them, then kindly verify it from your end.
Thank You. Now, Let’s Begin Patching.